Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday 21st June



After a nice and long sleep I woke up to start the second week of classes! I was rather excited because we were starting commerical class and I really enjoy this class because it is really fun and you learn so much at the same time! Todays task was to do a commerical where a voice over is present so you dont have any dialouge. This is called MOS- Minus Optical Sound. I found this exercise really funny! because what you had to do was =walk along the street and it was a terrfic day and you felt terrific! and then all of a sudden you didnt feel terrific and you wondered what it was then you realised it was a headache a bad headache! this was the script were given and they our teacher said was hilarous!!!!!!!! and so I am doing mine and at the end he said I did an amazing job and I didnt have to do another take! I was sooo pleased with myself!
When then all headed to acting class which I was dreading a little because I really didnt want to do our improvised scene that we had worked on the night before. We were lucky and we didnt get round to doing it so I pleased and slightly relieved!
After lunch we had movement, and we explored the 9 viewpoints a little more. Then in groups of 6 we went up and walked as if we were on a grid! This was funny! because I kept forgetting where the grid was!
We then had voice class which I have nothing interesting to report about! lol
After classes when then had a talk with officals from the school about the 2 and 3 year programmes, they just spoke about auditioning for the programmes and what we have to do for it. I am really undecided about whether im going to do it our not because I do really miss musical theatre and I am totally undiecded about and I can always audition in london next year but Ill see how I feel tomorrow to see if my decision has been made!
I then went further into brooklyn to a shop called bath and body works, its like the american body shop! I love it! I got 3 body sprays and they all smell yummy! so that is my treat for this week!
Just heading to bed now so Ill wrap this up!

Speak to you all soon!
Love
Jen
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment